Wednesday 27 July 2011

Lucky

I have been very lucky of late ... and today more so than others!

Recently Carrie posted some of her fantastic polymer clay beads and pendants and this little guy caught my eye. Imagine my delight when an unexpected padded enveloped revealed this inside!



I've included a photo of the rear as well as Carrie has fantastic attention to detail even when it won't be seen!



So I need to get me some pretty ribbon as this is going to be all MINE! ;D

Also in the mail was the bracelet from the Operation: Tackle That Bead Stash Swap.  Someone has definitely being paying attention as I recently mentioned a love of all things Coccinellidae when I was a child, and Piper does too (which menas I still get to love them without feeling a tube!)  And look what slithered out the next unexpected envelope!

You can't look, I've taken the pictures away as O:TTBS want it kept under wraps til the reveal so if you saw it already .... shhhhhh! ;) Thank you mystery swappage person! And I still haven't found what I wanted to make - so better get my skates on!
The final envelope in the mail today brought what I was expecting, well, some of it!  I managed to foul up an order thinking 2.5 cm was 2.5 inches, but that's easily overcome! :) So a sneak preview of the next bag on the sewing table!



That's all for today folks, enjoy the sunshine, but remember to wear ...

No comments:

Post a Comment